Wednesday, April 6, 2011

not my problem...

Yesterday I saw this purple-shade form-hugging dress with an asymmetrical V neckline. It stops just little above the knee, and has ruffle all the way down the left side starting from the neckline. It's pretty simple and classic, and kinda built for women with really small waists, and bosoms as well. Hey, if it looks good on mannequins, it will look good on small-waisted/-bosomed women... unless they have drastically re-designed mannequins to reflect real proportions of real women.

I showed a picture of this dress to my friend...

friend: but i guess the texture ng cloth... parang malambot
friend: the looks pa lang
me: but i like the design... simple lang
friend: oh well, u can ask and try if u want
me: yeah i might, pero feeling ko din hindi swak, lalo na sa hips and sa saddlebags, tsk tsk
friend: yeah that's the prob with those kinds of clothing

Years ago I probably would've fit in this dress, but... I no longer have a small waist, and I have hips and saddlebags. But the problem is with the dress, not with me.

I luv my friend... =)

No comments: