Thursday, April 28, 2011

2010 flora expo: (04/2011)

I still had a ticket to the flora expo, and was waiting for the last leg of the expo to use it. I figured since it's been up and running for 5 months now, the interest would have probably dwindled, and I wouldn't have to wait in long lines. Ha! I was greatly mistaken. Towards the end of its leg, the expo is still going strong. Stronger even maybe. A sea of people. Literally. Everywhere.

Waiting time was three times longer than when we went last December, and the sun was up. I don't deal well with standing in line under the sun... and so... I decided to just walk around the grounds...

Total visits have reached over 8.5 million (as of the date on the picture...). Somehow I won't be surprised if it reaches 9 million by its final day just two days after.

(I love this shot...)

No comments: