Wednesday, November 25, 2009

adiós sol

Nov. 25, 2009. Just another ordinary day with the sun bright and up the whole day. It's nothing really out of the ordinary, even in the Taiwan winter, except that where I work, it rains here even when it doesn't in the other parts of the city. It's like the Seattle of Taiwan. So, to have the sun out the whole day today is quite special.

About half an hour before I call it the end of another work day, I make my way to the ladies' room (I'm on the 15th floor), and lo and behold I see this really magnificent orange-y sky with a mix of gray and black... and the huge sun out the window. I've always thought we had a nice view outside the ladies' room on our floor. Just the right angle. I ran back to get my camera and ran again to the ladies' room and straight to the window. (I wonder if the other peeps there thought I was some kind of a pervert or something for having a camera inside the ladies' room hyuk hyuk).

I already missed out a huge chunk of the sun as I got back to the ladies' room... the sun descends faster than the blink of an eye... quite literally.

However, it was a good way to end the day. Maybe I'll get lucky again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ey is that taipei 101? you caught a nice sunset!

un-heel-ed said...

yep.. i got lucky... right timing din... hehe =)