Wednesday, August 27, 2008

un-heel-ing

Heels make a woman. On this particular day I decided to wear this pair of high heels, which would not have been a problem if I were not planning to walk for more than a minute. Unfortunately, that was not the case. It's a 10-minute walk on uneven road from my house to where I take the bus. I'm not even halfway through my walk when the soles of my feet start feeling pain. Just 5 more minutes, and I'll be sitting pretty on the bus, on my way to work, where I can plop down on my office chair and take these darned high heels off. Oh what bliss!

4 comments:

un-heel-ed said...

from jo:
Ha! I can totally relate. I'm not a heels kinda girl. I don't know what maggot got into my head when i bought those pair of shoes. Anyways, I rushed to Watsons to get some pads that should help alleviate the pain... BUT I haven't got the courage to wear those damn shoes again... wahahaha

NYEL said...

haha. i once wore this awesome-lookin' pair of nine west boots to UP. what a dumb idea. UP being UP and we have to walk miles from one class to the next, i ended up walking barefoot. sobrang sakit sa paa nung beautiful boots! bah. i cannot suffer for beauty. :p

HDL said...

Beauty comes with a price as they say. In this case, it also comes with pain :P I love high heel shoes and stilettos (for the added height it brings, among other things lol) so I'm always paying the price. The funny thing is, I trip more times wearing flats and my feet actually hurts more after a long walk wearing flats... how weird is that?? hahaha

un-heel-ed said...

hi hdl, hope you enjoyed reading. stay tuned... there's more... er, well.. hopefully =)